Plagued by errors? Does your Request go unanswered? Is your Effect ineffective? This is the place to look.
Table of Contents
TBD: Need to coordinate this with the FAQ, minimize redundancy
- "Element has no properties"
- "Object doesn't support this property or method" error from Internet Explorer.
- Ajax.Request fails when I use an absolute path, talk to another domain, request content via http on an https page or vice-versa, etc.
- My Ajax.Request onSuccess handler isn't returning a value
- $H() gives weird results used with PHP's json_encode(). How to deal with empty associative array returned from PHP script.
- Element.getDimensions returns [0, 0] for invisible elements. This tip will help you work around the bug.
page revision: 33, last edited: 17 Jun 2009 10:40